Are you passionate about building a best-of-class, scalable web application? We are looking for a talented RoR back-end lead developer who wants to gain experience applying your academic knowledge and coding skills. The role includes involvement at every stage of the development process and creating & implementing state-of-the-art online features.
Our team: We are a Barcelona-based team of international entrepreneurs from Germany, Switzerland & Spain.
About Tripobox: Tripobox is a social marketplace of hotel, restaurant and event offerings for group travelers, facilitating the search for group travel deals, the creation of travel programs, direct interaction among hosts and groups, decision making, group booking and payment among travellers.
Our prototype (version 1.0) was built by a technical partner and allowed us to validate the business model and attract investors. We are now building the 2.0 version from the ground-up and are laser-focused about creating the best user experience for group travel.
CaracterÃsticas del puesto: Ruby on Rails developer (PAID INTERNSHIP)
- Enhancing functionalities.
- Implementing new features.
- Performing maintenance and optimizations.
We offer you:
- The chance to work on a great new project right from the start.
- Possibility to substantially improve the way an industry is interacting and collaborating.
- Office in a modern building.
- Workstations running Mac OS X.
- Plenty of room for personal development and creative ideas.
You bring in, ideally:
- Agile methodologies and Test Driven Development.
- Web development framework âRuby on Railsâ.
- PostgreSQL, SQL and Data modeling.
- Source code control system âgitâ.
Contact: If this sounds like you, shoot us your portfolio with applications youâve worked on, Github account, and anything else you think we should know. Please drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone +34 685 807 511. We can meet anytime in our Barcelona office.
Es interesante para que lo compartas ? ... pues hazlo !